how many carbs in kfc chicken pot pie? KFC Chicken Pot Pie is a popular comfort food, but it is also high in calories and carbohydrates. One serving (approximately 10 ounces) contains 66 grams of total carbohydrates and 63 grams of net carbohydrates. This means that most of the carbohydrates in KFC Chicken Pot Pie are not fiber, which can contribute to weight gain and blood sugar problems.
Here is a breakdown of the nutritional information for one serving of KFC Chicken Pot Pie:
- Calories: 790
- Total fat: 45 grams
- Saturated fat: 25 grams
- Cholesterol: 80 milligrams
- Sodium: 1,750 milligrams
- Total carbohydrates: 66 grams
- Dietary fiber: 7 grams
- Sugars: 5 grams
- Protein: 29 grams
If you are following a low-carb diet, it is important to limit your intake of KFC Chicken Pot Pie. However, if you do enjoy this dish, there are a few things you can do to reduce your carb intake:
- Order a smaller size.
- Share your pot pie with a friend.
- Avoid the crust.
- Fill up on vegetables before eating your pot pie.
Here are some healthier alternatives to KFC Chicken Pot Pie:
- Homemade chicken pot pie made with whole-wheat crust and low-carb vegetables
- Chicken stir-fry with brown rice or quinoa
- Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables
- Chicken salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread
By making healthier choices, you can enjoy your favorite foods without sacrificing your health.