Friends, in today’s article we will give you information about Google Drive. Let us tell you here that this is a cloud storage service that every mobile user uses to store his data. Through this you can save your videos, and photos on your Android smartphone and tablet. Apart from this, it is also used to save the backup of WhatsApp chat. If you want to take advantage of Google Drive’s cloud storage service, then it is necessary for you to have all the information about it. If you do not know about Google Drive, then read this article completely because we are going to give all the information through it.
What is Google Drive?
It is a cloud storage, and file hosting service which was launched by Google on April 24, 2012. Let us tell you here that along with storing your photos, videos, documents, files, etc., you can also access them easily. You can use this service of Google absolutely free by creating your account.
Let us tell you here that if you want to use Google Drive on your computer or laptop, then you can use its web version which can be accessed through the official website of Google. Apart from this, its mobile app has been made for Android phones, tablets, and other small devices, which you can download for free from the Play Store, and by creating your account in it, you can store your data and files, etc. for free. Also, let us tell you that you can get 15 GB of free cloud service on your personal account which has been made available along with Google’s other subscription service and its name is Google One. If you have used all your personal quota, then you can take a monthly or annual plan to increase its storage as per your need.
What is Google Meet – Know how apart from video chat, other options are available absolutely free in.
The main features of Google Drive
There are many features of Google Drive that you can use absolutely free. The information about those features is as follows-
- In Google Drive, you get the facility of cloud storage completely free.
- Apart from being safe, it is very easy to use. Therefore any person can use it comfortably.
- You can also do your offline work on this.
- It also provides the facility for data sharing.
- Besides, you can also work on other Google apps like Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Drawing, Google Sites, etc.
- You can also upload your folder in this. Let us tell you that you can upload the entire folder at once and Gmail attachments can be downloaded directly to Google Drive.
- Apart from this, you can save Gmail attachments. Let us tell you here that whenever a Gmail attachment comes in the mail, you can open it directly.
- Apart from this, you can add third-party apps like G Suite and use many apps absolutely free.
- You can search your data and apart from this you can also check the history of your file.
How To use Google Drive
It is extremely simple to use and anyone can use the service without any hassle just like using a computer software or mobile app service.
What is Google Virtual Visiting Card – Know how you can make it
Google Drive mobile app download
Here let us tell you that the Google Drive app is already installed in all Android devices because Google has the rights to the Android operating system. When you connect your Google account to your smartphone, Google Drive starts storing all your useful personal data including Gmail and Google Photos. Following we are giving you information about how you can download and use the Google Drive Android app from the Play Store-
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the Play Store. Let us tell you here that Play Store is already installed on your mobile.
- In Play Store, type the name of Google Drive in the search box and search.
- As soon as you search, the option of the Google Drive app will appear in front of you. You tap on this.
- Now you will reach the app, here you have to press the install button and download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will be installed automatically. Then you will see the Open button. By pressing this button, open Google Drive and now sign in with your Gmail account. In this way, you will be able to use this app on your mobile phone.
What is Google – Know when Google was formed, and what is its history, read the complete information in detail.
Google Drive web
Let us tell you here that you can access its web version very easily from any internet-connected device. You will not need any type of computer software or app to access it. Following we are telling you how you can download the Google Drive app-
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. Please note that this is its official website.
- When you reach its home page, you will see two options – Personal and Business. Select any one of these and click on it.
- Here, let us tell you one thing you may also be asked to log in, so you should log in with your Google account only so that there is no problem.
|Site Type||Google Drive|
|when was it launched||April 2020|
|Web version available||drive.google.com|
|free storage service||up to 15 GB|
|download app||play store|
Q: What type of data can be stored in Google Drive?
Ans: You can save different types of data on Google Drive like files, documents, multimedia data, etc.
Q: How much data can be saved in Google Drive for free?
Ans: Up to 15 GB
Q: What to do if Google Drive’s free 15GB cloud storage data limit is reached?
Ans: In such a situation, first of all, you will have to change your auto backup so that the data can be saved. Then delete all the unnecessary files and photos etc. But even if space is less, you can increase Google Drive storage capacity.
Q: How can the capacity of Google Drive be increased?
Ans: For this, you can take a subscription to Google One and increase the capacity of your Google Drive as per your budget, for this, you will have to pay something.
Q: Is it completely safe to store your data on Google Drive?
Ans: Yes, it is completely safe.
Q: How to delete Google Drive backup?
Ans: You can remove it by going to the Gmail app on your mobile.
Q: How to restore Google Drive backup?
Ans: Click on the file to be restored and select the download option, in this way, the file will be restored.
Q: How to share files or data with anyone from Google Drive?
Ans: To share a file, select it and the sharing option will appear, click on it, and then here you can share the email ID of the person with whom you want to share.
Q: How to delete data saved in Google Drive?
Ans: Select the file you want to delete and delete it, this file will go to the trash, it will remain there until you delete the trash, or after a period of 1 month, this file will automatically get deleted.
Q: How to log in to Google Drive?
Ans: You can log in with your Gmail account.
Q: How to download Google Drive?
Ans: From Play Store
Q: What is cloud storage
Ans: Method of storing digital data
Friends, this was our today’s article in which we told you about Google Drive. If you found our information useful, then share it with other people on social media.